Above is a screen shot image of some of our SPOT GPS points. We are experiencing technical difficulties with the SPOT and are currently working with customer service agents to solve these problems. We have been "checking-in" daily and as you can see, only 3 of 9 points have actually appeared!
We have lots to talk about from the past few days but it will have to wait til next time as Mariah is asleep and I am practically already there. Everything is running smoothly, perhaps a little toooo smoothly! We couldn't ask for a better beginning to such an unpredictable and incredible part of the world.
We miss our friends and family and can't wait to share these experiences with you in person!
I hope this small adventure shows at least one of you that world travel is possible and at a reasonable price. And trust me, I know that deciding when and where to go may seem daunting. There are always so many different factors to take into consideration. Remember, the hardest step is over once you've decided to go!
We will try and write again soon. Thanks for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment